Some Free Sample Pages
Individual single users and the main account users of multi-user accounts can make this change permanent by changing the default syllabus - click the Your Account button (near the top right) and then Manage Main Account (multi-users) or Manage Account (individual single account users) and select the default syllabus from the drop-down menu.
Not your syllabus?
|Sets and Functions||1||5||3||22||13||11||2||57|
|Statistics and Probability||0||0||2||3||15||3||1||24|
There is extensive online help available for assisting with subjects such as:
- handling your account(s) - for schools how to set up and use separate teacher and student personal accounts;
- setting up student classes and accounts, including importing data from external sources;
- assessment from both the student's and teacher's perpective (including, for teachers, how to create and allocate student tasks);
- using the forum and conferencing facilities;
- how to use o-test progress charts;
- how teachers can monitor the progress of their students;
- setting up and printing exam papers (including how to handle common printing problems).
To access the online help click or touch thebutton near the top-right of the page. This button will appear with a green background when there is help available directly related to the page currently displayed.
CBSE-XI Statistics and Probability
ID 5047: Limits and Derivatives : Limits of trigonometric, exponential and logarithmic functions : XTRA 1
ID 5046: Introduction to 3-Dimesional Geometry : Coordinate of a point : Identifying points 1
CBSE-XI Coordinate Geometry
ID 5045: Sequence and Series : Infinite geometric progressions and their sum : Factorials
ID 5044: Binomial Theorem : Pascal's triangle : Factorial
ID 5043: Permutation and Combinations : Simple applications : Factorial
ID 5042: Permutation and Combinations : Permutations and combinations and their formulas : Factorial
ID 4908: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations : Complex numbers : Exam Question
ID 4886: Sets : Subsets, power set, universal set : What is a set?
CBSE-XI Sets and Functions
ID 8063: Relations & Functions : Sum difference, product and quotient of elementary functions : Self Inverse O-Test
CBSE-XI Sets and Functions
ID 8057: Limits and Derivatives : Definition of a derivative : The graph of y = x³
ID 8056: Limits and Derivatives : Definition of a derivative : Straight v curved
Get advice from examiners and some tips on improving your exam technique - particularly how to avoid zero marks!
Read brief biographies of famous Mathematicians who were instrumental in creating advanced mathematics.
Check the meaning of words and phrases used throughout your course. A relevant glossary also appears on each page.