Some Free Sample Pages
Individual single users and the main account users of multi-user accounts can make this change permanent by changing the default syllabus - click the Your Account button (near the top right) and then Manage Main Account (multi-users) or Manage Account (individual single account users) and select the default syllabus from the drop-down menu.
Not your syllabus?
|Statistics and Probability||1||4||3||2||2||4||6||0||22|
There is extensive online help available for assisting with subjects such as:
- handling your account(s) - for schools how to set up and use separate teacher and student personal accounts;
- setting up student classes and accounts, including importing data from external sources;
- assessment from both the student's and teacher's perpective (including, for teachers, how to create and allocate student tasks);
- using the forum and conferencing facilities;
- how to use o-test progress charts;
- how teachers can monitor the progress of their students;
- setting up and printing exam papers (including how to handle common printing problems).
To access the online help click or touch thebutton near the top-right of the page. This button will appear with a green background when there is help available directly related to the page currently displayed.
ID 4884: Surface Areas and Volumes : Surface area of a right circular cone : Spheres 1
ID 4883: Areas Related to Circles : Area of a sector : Arc length 1
ID 4882: Constructions : Tangent to a circle from a point outside it : Midpoint 1
ID 4881: Arithmetic Progressions : Applications of arithmetic progressions : What they are
ID 4880: Quadratic Equations : Solve by factorization : Example 1
ID 14051: Surface Areas and Volumes : Surface area of cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres : Example 2
ID 14048: Surface Areas and Volumes : Volume of cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres : Example 18
ID 14047: Lines : Area of a triangle : Example 10
CBSE-X Coordinate Geometry
ID 14040: Polynomials : Relationship between zeros and coefficients quadratics : Example 24
ID 14033: Probability : Definition : What I'd do
CBSE-X Statistics and Probability
ID 14029: Real Numbers : Fundamental theorem of arithmetic : Factors - What I'd do...
CBSE-X Number Systems
Get advice from examiners and some tips on improving your exam technique - particularly how to avoid zero marks!
Read brief biographies of famous Mathematicians who were instrumental in creating advanced mathematics.
Check the meaning of words and phrases used throughout your course. A relevant glossary also appears on each page.